Monday, January 8, 2024

GOD WALKED ME THROUGH MY BOOK OF SHAME


Over the last several years, I found myself on an incredible journey of self-discovery that led me to question and release many of the beliefs I had held for so long.

It's been a process of untethering myself from the chains of religious falsehoods that had kept me bound in guilt, shame, regret, fear, judgment, and so much more.
As I sat in my studio one day recently, lost in thought, something extraordinary happened. I was transported into a vision. I now sat holding a book in my hands.
I cautiously opened the book, and to my shock, I was confronted with a vivid image of a moment from my past that filled me with shame. Looking in horror, I heard a whisper, "I love you."
I turned the page to another sordid memory, something I had regretfully said at one point, and again, I heard, "I love you."
Each page seemed to unveil a different memory, and the weight of my past mistakes pressed down on me. It was as though my very soul was laid bare before me, exposing my vulnerabilities and regrets.
Yet, during this overwhelming experience, a gentle and reassuring voice broke through the darkness each time I turned a page.
It was the voice of Holy Spirit, my comforter, whispering, "I love you." Those three simple words echoed through my being, offering solace and hope in the midst of my shame.
As I reached the final pages of that haunting book, I understood that my journey was not about the things I have said or done in this human experience; instead, it was a profound lesson in surrender and acceptance.
This Book of Shame revealed my past mistakes but also unveiled a divine truth—I am loved unconditionally.
I closed the book, which was locked and sealed, symbolizing closure and forgiveness, knowing my Abba Daddy had loved me through every mistake, regret, and moment of shame.
Though I have often tried to reject that love and even run from it, I know there is nothing I can do to keep Him from loving me with that agape love that I can't even begin to understand.
Two-minute video: Book of Shame is Closed
If you are burdened by shame or regret today, on New Year's Eve, I implore you not to carry it into 2024. Surrender it, release it, and embrace the truth that nothing you have ever said or done can separate you from the boundless love of God. You, too, can experience the profound reassurance that, in the eyes of God, you are loved beyond comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE NEVER STOPS LOVING

  LOVE NEVER STOPS LOVING Last night, I had a beautiful moment of inspiration. In the stillness of the night, I reached for my Bible and ope...