Wednesday, January 10, 2024

YOU ARE UNIQUE: Embrace It!


 REFLECTIONS:

As I reflect on this second day of January, a memory from my junior high days comes to mind. 😄 Back then, for some reason, ðŸĪ·‍♀️ some of my peers called me a "weirdo" and told me that I was "off the wall." ðŸĪŠ
Little did I know the profound impact that moment would have on my life. It was then that I made a declaration that I have continued to hold dear throughout my journey:
I told them, "I prefer to be off the wall because there is much more room!"
Later, I added, "There is a lot more room for imagination, exploration, and expanding consciousness." 🚀💭
Here's to those who challenged us, embracing our uniqueness, being a little "weird," and exploring the limitless possibilities that await us in the new year! 🌟✨
ðŸŒđðŸŒļ🌚🌷ðŸŒŧ
One Minute Video for you👇
I love this quote:
"You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside. It's never crowded along the extra mile. I think, and that is all that I am." -- Dr. Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE NEVER STOPS LOVING

  LOVE NEVER STOPS LOVING Last night, I had a beautiful moment of inspiration. In the stillness of the night, I reached for my Bible and ope...