Friday, January 12, 2024


"The I AM in us determines the I can!

Let us say without fear, "I AM what He says I AM. He is in me; what He says He is! I can do what He says I can with His ability in me.

This makes my life big and rich.
This makes me worthwhile to Him.
This makes us partners with Him.
I'm going to take my place with Him and enjoy my rights!
FAITH will lead me where reason cannot walk."

THE ABOVE EXCERPT IS FROM DAVE’S BOOK: Faith, Believe It or Not! by Dave Duell 1989

Yesterday, my spiritual father came to mind. I was so blessed to call him Daddy Dave. In 2010, He swooped me up, encouraged me, imparted healing gifts, and loved me. He was instrumental in my supernatural adventures, and I am so thankful for my time with him and his wife Bonnie Duell

Dave, an international healing evangelist, loved assisting people in activating, refreshing, and revealing the LIGHT and POWER that has ALREADY BEEN PLACED inside us. He wrote in the same book a simple exercise that we can do right now:

ACTIVATION:
"I want you to pray with me now. I want you to put your hands in your lap with closed fists, indicating that you have your own life in your hands. You hold the abilities and possessions God has given to you. Think of your relationship with God through Jesus. NOW, slowly open your fingers and release your life into the hands of God, not looking at yourself, but saying, "Here I AM. I'm yours, ready to be released and anointed by the Holy Spirit."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE NEVER STOPS LOVING

  LOVE NEVER STOPS LOVING Last night, I had a beautiful moment of inspiration. In the stillness of the night, I reached for my Bible and ope...